MidNightClub 3 DUB EDITION REMIX
The game runs great in 0.9.8 / R4600 not sure why but the older emulator runs better, its not my computer fault..
If you want to play the game download this version.

Sponsored links

(12-10-2013, 08:53 AM)asfiix Wrote: The game runs great in 0.9.8 / R4600 not sure why but the older emulator runs better, its not my computer fault..
If you want to play the game download this version.

When coming to a forum, begging for help, the first good thing to do would be to read what the helpers say.

to make it short, 0.9.8 was less accurate than 1.0.0 and didn't have MTVU hack.
Whic means it was unable to render the blur effect that your pc can't render properly.
that's why refraction suggested :
refraction Wrote:You could try messing with the skipdraw setting to get rid of the blur effect, that is the probable cause.
and you completely ignored him.
Sometimes, MTVU hack may have a negative effect. That's why refraction suggested :
refraction Wrote:are you sure it isn't just the multithreaded hack causing the slowdowns? because it does on some games.
guess what ? you ignored him again.

and finally, you still think it's not your computer's fault ?
even when Zangetsu posts this :
Zangetsu Wrote:Weird because this game runs full speed on my system with recommended speed hacks enabled :/
Compare your poor specs to his, then draw a conclusion.

To make it shorter : next time, please do not post or ask for help if you are unable to understand simple statements. We all wasted enough time trying to help soemone that obviously doesn't give a damn to what we say.
Useless thread, miseducated user, thread closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go