MidNightClub 3 DUB EDITION REMIX
Hi,
This game is unplayable in the new emulator (1.1.0/R5766) No speed hacks used. I tried some hacks later and it doesnt make any difference.
Pc specs:
Core 2 Quad Q6600 3.0Ghz
GTX 560Ti 2GB VRAM
4GB Dual channel

First of all, keyboard letters is missing when you are suppose to set your nickname: [Image: 5]

Awkward fps drop whenever you start accelerate. for exemple no accel 60 solid fps:
[Image: 5]

Whenever you start accelerate:

Sponsored links

(12-09-2013, 06:03 PM)asfiix Wrote: Hi,
This game is unplayable in the new emulator (1.1.0/R5766) No speed hacks used. I tried some hacks later and it doesnt make any difference.
Pc specs:
Core 2 Quad Q6600 3.0Ghz
GTX 560Ti 2GB VRAM
4GB Dual channel

First of all, keyboard letters is missing when you are suppose to set your nickname: [Image: 5]

Awkward fps drop whenever you start accelerate. for exemple no accel 60 solid fps:

Whenever you start accelerate:

That game is known to run poorly and has very high requirements. So the only thing you can try is to use speedhacks.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Thats awkward since whenever you start accelerating the game drop to 30fps, if you stand there without moving you reach 60 solid fps.
(12-09-2013, 06:10 PM)asfiix Wrote: Thats awkward since whenever you start accelerating the game drop to 30fps, if you stand there without moving you reach 60 solid fps.

That's a known issue with the game.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
You could try messing with the skipdraw setting to get rid of the blur effect, that is the probable cause.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

So there's not a build that makes the game run without these issues? if there's a build please link it here!

Update: i downloaded some revisions and the 0.9.8 Rev R4600 seems to fix the issue, no slowdown at all.. could you fix it in the 1.1.0? so i can use the multi-threaded hack.
And it fixes the keyboard issue too!
are you sure it isn't just the multithreaded hack causing the slowdowns? because it does on some games.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Weird because this game runs full speed on my system with recommended speed hacks enabled :/
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
Hello i have got the same issue with the poster of this thread and I tried software rendering which was going slower for me,i tried speedhacks with no benefits,then i tried constant skipping without any speedhacks and i think altough then game was in fast motion i think it was better.And the game actually always starts to slow down,and freezes for a brief moment when i pass 25 m/h.I also had some minor slow downs at the start menu.Can anyone explain to me why is this happening,i would like to know.
(12-09-2013, 09:13 PM)taraskos Wrote: Hello i have got the same issue with the poster of this thread and I tried software rendering which was going slower for me,i tried speedhacks with no benefits,then i tried constant skipping without any speedhacks and i think altough then game was in fast motion i think it was better.And the game actually always starts to slow down,and freezes for a brief moment when i pass 25 m/h.I also had some minor slow downs at the start menu.Can anyone explain to me why is this happening,i would like to know.

because you need a good machine.
yours is unfortunately too weak from what i see in the specs you posted.
oh wait...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go