Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Graphical Issue
When I'm playing the map is barely there. I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong settings. Also the top and left side of the screen is a bit glitchy as well, so that's why I'm here to ask what the best settings are since the videos I watched were no help. Any help will be appreciated!

PC Specs: 

GPU: 1050ti

CPU: i7 3770

RAM: 8gbs

Sponsored links

(08-26-2018, 10:11 PM)BlueKokiri Wrote: When I'm playing the map is barely there. I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong settings. Also the top and left side of the screen is a bit glitchy as well, so that's why I'm here to ask what the best settings are since the videos I watched were no help. Any help will be appreciated!

PC Specs: 

GPU: 1050ti

CPU: i7 3770

RAM: 8gbs

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(08-27-2018, 01:15 AM)weirdbeardgame Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Oh here are my settings, I'm not using any non default settings, and Midnight Club 3 is in an iso.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-27-2018, 03:26 AM)BlueKokiri Wrote: Oh here are my settings, I'm not using any non default settings, and Midnight Club 3 is in an iso.

Get rid of 1.4.0 for starters: https://pcsx2.net/download/development/dev-windows.html

Use OpenGL instead of Directx11 since you have an Nvidia GPU see if that fixes things
I have been running it just fine in DX11 software mode with zero glitches.
Core i7 2700k 4.8ghz [] Coolermaster Seidon 240V [] 4x Coolermaster SickleFlow 120MM blue [] 12GB (4/8 Samsung 1600mhz DDR3 @ 1866mhz[] ASUS P8Z68-V
[] SoundBlaster Audigy FX [] Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury NITRO OC+ [] NZXT S340  [] SuperFlower Golden Green 550W 80 Plus Gold.
(08-27-2018, 08:40 AM)weirdbeardgame Wrote: Get rid of 1.4.0 for starters: https://pcsx2.net/download/development/dev-windows.html

Use OpenGL instead of Directx11 since you have an Nvidia GPU see if that fixes things

Alright, thanks for the help! Laugh