Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix Menu problem with Gigaherz plugin
When I tried to play Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix on PCSX2, using LinuzISO plugin, the game launches with low FPS and then jumps up when showing the R* logos. I skip the intro video, and get the credits or whatever screen. Frames jump up and down randomly. I tried using the actual disc, with the Gigaherz plugin, and the game launches AMAZINGLY smooth and nice (like on my PS2), after the R* logos, I skip the intro video, and the credits screen comes. Then it happens. The screen never stops loading, even after all the text finishes (way longer than on my PS2). After waiting for about 30 minutes, I gave up. I tried all sorts of Speedhacks and Game Fixes, none of which worked. Does anyone know how to make it work? Playing it as an image gets the game really laggy. I tried mounting the image with MagicISO, and use Gigaherz plugin, but the console window says there is a disc error.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Intel Core 2 vPro (C2D) E8400 3.0 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB GDDR5 RAM
4 GB DDR2 RAM.

Sponsored links

Don't mount the ISO.
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the output/console window?

Hmmm, actually that PC won't be fast enough for the game anyway, so you might want to try another one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Settings: When using the DVD with Gigaherz, usually, no settings are enabled. With LinuzISO, I enable almost all Speed hacks (can't remember which, as I am not at that computer now, but they are the ones on the left side, and some of the ones on the right. The first slider is full, and the one on the right is at 2), as otherwise, it won't run playable at all. The Resolution is 320x240 2x Scaling. There weren't any errors in the console window, at least, I don't think they were. Next time I start it up, I'll copy the console window and check the settings.

Thanks.

PS. I have a Dell Tower with a 3.00 GHz C2D vPro, and it just lacks a good GPU. I'm going out to buy an ATI Radeon HD 5670 soon.
Intel Core 2 vPro (C2D) E8400 3.0 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB GDDR5 RAM
4 GB DDR2 RAM.