Midnight Club 3 remix
Hello i am new to the pscx forums however i have tried the emulator a couple of times now. You see at first i my pc was to slow then a good one but stil not enough however no i have 

I5-9600KF 3.70GHZ not overclocked
16 GB ddr4 Ram 
rtx 3070 8GB not overclocked
everyting is installed on a ssd drive 
but i am running it on a disc reader not iso (Could this be the problem?)

the problem is on Midnight Club 3 remix. 

the game slows down 50 to 38 fps causing it to lag for a bit. But the problem is that when this happens, 
the EE and GS is at max 50 percent. now i dont know enought to really know what im doing so thats where the question comes in. 
how do i fix it what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

get latest dev build, set renderer to vulkan, and enable mtvu speedhack
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-23-2022, 10:14 PM)Loplop12 Wrote: Hello i am new to the pscx forums however i have tried the emulator a couple of times now. You see at first i my pc was to slow then a good one but stil not enough however no i have 

I5-9600KF 3.70GHZ not overclocked
16 GB ddr4 Ram 
rtx 3070 8GB not overclocked
everyting is installed on a ssd drive 
but i am running it on a disc reader not iso (Could this be the problem?)

the problem is on Midnight Club 3 remix. 

the game slows down 50 to 38 fps causing it to lag for a bit. But the problem is that when this happens, 
the EE and GS is at max 50 percent. now i dont know enought to really know what im doing so thats where the question comes in. 
how do i fix it what could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks this seems to have done the trick i also lower the resolution to 2x playstation resolution

(07-23-2022, 10:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: get latest dev build, set renderer to vulkan, and enable mtvu speedhack

Thanks this did the trick. 
Lowering the resolution to 2x playstation native made it 100%.