Minor config setup issue
Well when setting up pcsx2there is a slight snag with my machine, a bit of the graphics config menu is missing/smooshed around the middle of it

Unsure if it shoulda gone here or the plugin help since it seems to be somewhere between the program and the plugin rather than clearly one or the other.

Edit: as it looked like image BB code wasn't working on my end I have uploaded the image as attachment

Sponsored links

Tried pressing F9 ? nevermind, I thought the graphics error was present while playing the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-15-2015, 01:41 PM)ssakash Wrote: Tried pressing F9 ?

Turns out the install had got borked a teeny bit between installs of windows... just occured to me to check that after posting :/

Now it just seems to think either my hardware or drivers are unsupported
huh.. what version of pcsx2 are you using ? the latest one is available here. you are probably using some kind of un-official gsdx plugin.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-15-2015, 02:07 PM)ssakash Wrote: huh.. what version of pcsx2 are you using ? the latest one is available here. you are probably using some kind of un-official gsdx plugin.
Na, it was the latest, from my windows.old folder since last install which had worked fine when copied over the previous reinstall from the one before for some reason.

All the issues fixed themselves with a little reinstalling and such though I had for a second suspected my igpu may have been unsupported due to not being an actual video card (though being an a10-6800k it is good enough formost pcsx2 stuff)

I really should stop using broken installs of stuff to save time since it tend to screw up at some point.

Thanks for attempting to help man but this turned out to be me being a little stupid to tr and save a little time. Laugh

But if anyone in future has that little crushed plugin thing the problem isfixed with a fresh install should someone else run into this while cutting corners.