Mirror effected lights and Missing Alpha hack
(06-05-2019, 11:58 PM)CK1 Wrote: Switch to OpenGL if you have a Nvidia GPU and use Half Pixel Offset

I'll attempt this later tonight for "Lotr" as far as it went for Ratchet and clank when I tried it earlier it had no effect.

Sponsored links

Just a correction, it's a blooming effect not a mirror effect, pardon my choice of words.

Another thing is, if you find me a download-link to a pcsx2 version where the "Alpha" hack was still implemented, I'm 100% sure that will remove said bloom effect, or so it has been shown on youtube.
(06-05-2019, 11:58 PM)CK1 Wrote: Switch to OpenGL if you have a Nvidia GPU and use Half Pixel Offset

Issue persists with OpenGL.
Issue fixed.
Alpha hack was removed from latest dev builds, it was an awful hack, Accurate blending ought to render the effects properly even if it's a partial port on dx11.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Accurate blending does not solve the bloom misalignment in the Ratchet games. Half Pixel Offset is a partial fix, but not fully.
(06-06-2019, 04:05 AM)pandubz Wrote: Accurate blending does not solve the bloom misalignment in the Ratchet games. Half Pixel Offset is a partial fix, but not fully.

I'm stating what the purpose of Alpha hack used to be. Ofc in the process it broke a lot of other games as well (example here I guess).
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Alpha hack does solve the problems in "Ratchet and Clank : Dreadlocked"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDo4SXYWrv0 *Proof*

Which is why I'm sad towards why alpha hack was removed when it fixed the issue for some games, untick the hack for games it doesnt work in.
(06-06-2019, 06:49 AM)zyko93 Wrote: Alpha hack does solve the problems in "Ratchet and Clank : Dreadlocked"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDo4SXYWrv0 *Proof*

Which is why I'm sad towards why alpha hack was removed when it fixed the issue for some games, untick the hack for games it doesnt work in.

still, it's a "hack" and has to be removed to keep our accuracy objective for pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go