Misaligned Beam Effects in UFE3 and UFER
So, I've been playing Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3 and Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth on the most recent 1.4.0 build of PCSX2, and I've noticed that all the special moves in these two games that involves beams have graphical issues wherein the beam effects are not placed properly on the models. I've tried changing all the settings even the graphical plugin, but I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing it.
the only solution I found was playing it on an older build of PCSX2; namely the 1.2.1 version, I haven't tried any other builds though, and I'd rather not play on the older one because of slowdowns.

my computer specifications are:
Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 
(Approx Total Memory: 10147 MB)

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 16,88 KB / Downloads: 464)

Sponsored links

Tried in latest GIT with ogl renderer ?
Can you please post a screenshot of the issue ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-30-2017, 03:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Tried in latest GIT with ogl renderer ?
Can you please post a screenshot of the issue ?
Yes, I did try OGL both software and hardware, I primarily use OpenGL when playing, but neither of them fixed the issue, and here are some screenshots by the way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-30-2017, 03:59 PM)BellaBlessings Wrote: Yes, I did try OGL both software and hardware, I primarily use OpenGL when playing, but neither of them fixed the issue, and here are some screenshots by the way.

you try the 'Auto flush' hack in the graphics plugin?
(10-30-2017, 09:25 PM)wheninrome Wrote: you try the 'Auto flush' hack in the graphics plugin?
I don't see that option in neither the GSdx Configure Hacks window nor the GameFixes in Emulation settings, where is that?
Did you download the latest Dev build?

Get it here: buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2 and extract the files to your PCSX2 folder.
(10-30-2017, 10:06 PM)CK1 Wrote: Did you download the latest Dev build?

Get it here: buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2 and extract the files to your PCSX2 folder.
thank you so much! the games don't have any of those glitches when playing on this build.
er...
when I said
jesalvein Wrote:Tried in latest GIT with ogl renderer ?
why did you say
BellaBlessings Wrote:Yes, I did try OGL both software and hardware,
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you were asking, I thought the 1.4.0 build was the latest GIT. >_>
Hello, I've been playing Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth on 1.6.0 build of PCSX2, but I still have this Misaligned problem. In addition, if I activate "auto flush" hack, the graphical is getting worse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)