Missing UI in Kingdom Hearts II
First of all here are my specs.

So I noticed that the UI is only missing when I'm using any of the hardware renderers, but not in the software ones. So I thought it would be an upscaling issue. I tried turning the resolution back to native in the hardware renderers, but the UI was still missing.

Just to be clear, I used all the Direct3D version renderers as well as openGL just to be sure. Also, my emulation settings are at the preset 2

Comparison: Hardware vs Software

EDIT: Upon posting this thread and going through my options one more time, I realized that I had set my skip draw to 100 in order to get rid of a sort of "ghost" effect that outlined characters in cutscenes. It seems that that was the culprit. I guess it will be a trade off of having my UI or not having the ghost effect, haha.

Sponsored links

Have you got skipdraw turned on in gsdx under the hw hacks section? you're missing sky lighting as well.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-30-2016, 11:17 PM)refraction Wrote: Have you got skipdraw turned on in gsdx under the hw hacks section? you're missing sky lighting as well.

Yeah, see my edit. Also I'm missing sky lighting? I didn't notice. Here's how it looks now. If only there was a way to make the UI better looking, or at least smaller. lol
That's better Tongue Only way to make the UI look "better" is to set the filtering to "bilinear (forced)"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Shader xbr or similar planned one day by the way ? Smile