Mocute 053 buttons not mapping
Hello,

I have the controller mentioned in the title and i am trying to map the controles but i am not succesful.
The controller seems to be recognized fine in windows(i am able to test the buttons as well).
Also when i test the buttons in the emulator all the buttons are recognized correctly.
But when, for example, i go in the "pad 1" to configure them they are all mapped to "Accelerator -" or "Hat Switch N".
I have tried deleting drivers, reseting controler, trying another computer but still the same results.
If i try with a wired contoller i am able to do it just fine.
The "closest" i went was editing the LilyPad.dll but i don't have the "code"(Binding 0=code) of each button on my contoller so i basically did nothing.
Any help would be more than appreciated.
Or at least a way to find the "code" of each physical button to map manually in the LilyPad.dll.

Thanks in advance Biggrin

Sponsored links

can't you make it work using steam as an xinput wrapper ?
that would be less tedious...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-07-2022, 10:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can't you make it work using steam as an xinput wrapper ?
that would be less tedious...

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunatelly i am not 100% aware of what i should do in what you are suggesting.
I opened steam and succesfully configured my controller in the general controller settings.
What should i do from that step?
Is there a guide with this procedure?
sure :

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-A-guide-...er-support
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-07-2022, 11:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: sure :

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-A-guide-...er-support

Totally did the trick!
I was able to map the buttons just fine.
And i tested it in a game of mine and it works perfect.
I saw that the controller was not recognized when i directly opened pcsx2 though.
So it seems that pcsx2 needs to be launcehd from steam in order to recognize the controller.
Not a big problem for me, just mentioning it for someone that might read this post.
Thanks a lot Biggrin Biggrin