Mod just misjudged me
Hi i was trying to resolve a functional issue - Not talk about iso's. Could you remove that ''warning'' percentage stuff because my intention was to fix some graphical issues that are preventing my game from working! And potentially other games used through pcsx2!
I wasnt even asked and the thread i was trying to resolve an issue on was closed!

I was already stressed out enough from something on pcsx 2 that didnt give me this problem before! ??

Jesus man..

Sponsored links

That's because we don't provide support to pirates.
Read the rules you deliberately agreed when registering here.

You can still appeal by sending a proof of your original game and your PS2 console next to a piece of paper stating your username, date of the day, and "pcsx2 forums" so that we can remove your warning and unlock your thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I checked your history, you admitted not having a physical disc with only an ISO.

For our own protection, we don't help people unless you can prove you own the physical disc of the game, we aren't doing it for the lolz.
Im NOT a ''pirate'' and theres something wrong with the emulator of which after hours i received no assistance that fixed it in any way! Thats the issue i was discussing!
And after all the physical games ive bought spending all that money on them - I dont deserve to be mislabled anything judgemental.
(11-16-2021, 11:09 PM)Yikitz Wrote: Im NOT a ''pirate''
Prove it. It told you above ho to do so
Quote:And after all the physical games ive bought spending all that money on them - I dont deserve to be mislabled anything judgemental.
That's your personal opinion, and that's none of our concern
(11-16-2021, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Prove it. It told you above ho to do so
That's your personal opinion, and that's none of our concern

If its a personal opinion then its one calling others pirates. I can prove it anytime buut i dont see anything around here to upload an image, Otherwise id prove it plenty.
(11-17-2021, 04:33 AM)Yikitz Wrote: If its a personal opinion then its one calling others pirates.
when you actually admitted you didn't get the iso from your disc, that's piracy. no opinion, fact (according to UK law)
Quote: I can prove it anytime buut i dont see anything around here to upload an image, Otherwise id prove it plenty.

2 solutions :

- upload it in your post :
[Image: 1637128052-snap-screen-20211117064711.png]
OR
- upload it on some pichosting site and post the link here

you can also dm it to a mod.

FTR :
jesalvein Wrote:You can still appeal by sending a proof of your original game and your PS2 console next to a piece of paper stating your username, date of the day, and "pcsx2 forums" so that we can remove your warning and unlock your thread.
this is what the pic must contain
(11-17-2021, 07:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: when you actually admitted you didn't get the iso from your disc, that's piracy. no opinion, fact (according to UK law)

2 solutions :

- upload it in your post :
[Image: 1637128052-snap-screen-20211117064711.png]
                    OR
- upload it on some pichosting site and post the link here

you can also dm it to a mod.

FTR :
this is what the pic must contain

No.. No no - I never admitted anything incriminating. Was barely given a chance to explain.
er...
Code:
- ok. get your DVD back and try that way

- Good idea.. But dont currently have it with me.

- tell us when you can test this, then. forums are always open

- Not for a good while. Emulation is all i have right now.

- I even just changed the emulation file to a different download, Beat the game.. Blackout screen.

- you mean you updated pcsx2 to latest Dev build ?

- Changed the iso i mean. . ..

you clearly admitted you downloaded your iso. if you didn't remember it, just read above...
in case you forgot, here's the OP : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Problem-...sx2?page=4
No, Admittance means stating it directly.
And i promise ill never do that.