Models and textures not rendering.
Hello! I’m very new to the emulating experience and I could use someone to help me troubleshoot. I tried running Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monster Coliseum and Tekken Tag Tournament. The in game models never loaded and I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I’ve been dying to play capsule monsters and I’m bummed the maps and models won’t load at all. Tekken tag tournament had some severe frame issues. Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread. I’m a quick learner, just very ignorant when it comes to Pc tech in general and could really use someone to help me on this.

Maybe there is a setting or file I’m missing? Maybe my setup is just not built for this kind of thing. It’s a laptop and not a good one at that. I can send over screenshots or share my screen via discord or whatever is necessary. I just really want this to work. The game was a part of my childhood and I could use the lift in my spirits.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go