"Moderators" Closing questions ...
Oh look at that, Some mod decided to close my post for some reason..I was just asking if I could play FFX, I see other posts like it ffs but oh no lets close tekbubs' because we dont like him

50$ it was krakatos....

Sponsored links

And what exactly stop you to try them rather than asking...the time spend waiting for an answer you can most likely test 5-10 games(or maybe all of your games).And if someone say to you that those games wont work on your pc but you still try them and see that they actually are running at playable speed with little tweaking will you still ask if X game will work.

For example is I ask...will Atelier Iris 3 work on my pc(my week pc)and if they say no or yes but mega slow or buy DC CPU if you want to play that wont stop me from trying...that game with speed hacks on my pc is working almost always at 60fps and sometime up to 110fps.
Who the hell are you man, learn english before posting on my *****
(03-08-2009, 01:43 AM)TekBubs Wrote: Oh look at that, Some mod decided to close my post for some reason..I was just asking if I could play FFX, I see other posts like it ffs but oh no lets close tekbubs' because we dont like him

50$ it was krakatos....

You will never know who closed that topic, as we do not disclose that to the public.

But you can blame me for banning you if you want. Cause I'm warning you for disrespecting the forum staff. And that brings your warn level to 100% and so you won't be coming here again...

EDIT: oh, and for flaming other users too it seems. Have fun, AWAY from our community thanks
I think TekBubs deserves an extended epitaph:

Here lies TekBubs, who's self-importance and technical ignorance was not tolerated by the kind folks of Pcsx2 forums, and who's defiance of the rules was not in his own best interest. 'Lo he failed to realize that many threads- and not just his- get closed every day. See his tragic downfall as he trolled and flamed others without just cause, and then tried to place blame on moderators. Witness the irony of his plight against civility, as the good moderators of Pcsx2 Forums are showered with PMs congratulating them for moderative actions taken against him. Rest in Peace, dear TekBubs, and may your pirated ISOs and mediocre hardware keep you close company in passing.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Amen.