Monster Rancher 3 only running at 10fps
I have been following what has been said in this thread but the game is still slow!

I have a
Core 2 Duo E7400
GeForce 8400 GS
Memory of 2048MB Ram

and I believe this is good enough to run on 30fps. Why can't my game run any faster than 10 - 15fps?

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS % numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-18-2011, 05:48 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS % numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?

Thank you for your time. I do not use speedhack by the way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try enabling "native" in GSdx as well as disabling the "allow 8-bit textures" one. Try the VU cycle stealing speedhack.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-18-2011, 07:55 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try enabling "native" in GSdx as well as disabling the "allow 8-bit textures" one. Try the VU cycle stealing speedhack.

It's still slow. Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I guess your pc isn't powerful enough... your GPU is weak and what's your cpu clockspeed ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the GS is not powerful enough to handle this game. mine goes at 20-ish most od the time with a 89% GS
I have a similar problem, my EE never exceeds 60-70%, with my GS and VU usually hanging around the 30-40 % mark.
My laptop specs are:
1 ghz quad core processor
4gb ram
AMD Radeon 8250

Playing monster rancher, the game is so slow and the graphics quite broken, ive tried fiddling around with speedhacks and such but no dice so far, any ideas?
Normally I would tell you to make a new thread, but I can already say that you need a new computer, so just stick to your PS2 for now.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go