Monster Rancher 4 Disc Swap
hey
i need help
i want to get new monsters in monster rancher 4 but cant swap the disk please help me i really want to play this game[/size]

(04-29-2015, 06:37 PM)castiel Wrote: hey
i need help
i want to get new monsters in monster rancher 4 but cant swap the disk please help me i really want to play this game[/size]

im using 1.2.1

Sponsored links

play it on your PS2.
disc swapping isn't working ATM, except with PS1 discs
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i dont have ps2 anymore i need to make work please help
If you dont have a ps2, there is no way to use pcsx2 legally.
Sorry for you, no support shall be provided according to our forum rules
i bought ps2 today but i couldint find monster rancher in my city
why are you asking support for a game you don't have, then ? this is pointless...
cuz i cant use my tvso i can use ps2 cuz my brother is always playing dark souls on ps3 and i want to use the ps2 so i downloaded the pcsx2 so i can play the games that i have adn my friend just finshed playing monster rancher 4 so he said that he give it to me for a while but i didnt get it yet he will give it me after 3h maybe cuz i dont know ur timing . so i asked u about the game cuz i ant to know how to swap the disck so i can get cool monsters like my friend thats all why u r so angry at me?
We aren't very friendly with pirates, that's why.
Anyways, as I said above, FISC swapping doesn't work ATM with pcsx2. Means you can still create your monsters on ps2 when possible, then import your real memcard save using mymc in pcsx2.
Or you use cheats to generate/catch the monsters...
why is this still in the bug report section ? shouldn't this be moved to the support forums ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction