Monster Rancher 4 problem
The character cant walk. I can use the other parts of the game but when it comes to having free time with the monsters I cant make the character walk.

I am using a keyboard as a controler.I think the game uses analog stick for walking,Sad

Sponsored links

Set some keyboard keys to the left analog stick controls, and use these to move.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
still not working, I tried it with arrowkeys, still doesnt work Sad
Post a screenshot of your Pad 1 config screen in Lilypad
I use twinpad, is Lilypad better?
Yes it is, use that instead.
thanks its working now.... whew... thank you
Hey I had that problem too. I set keyboard as left analog stick with lilly pad. it doesn't seem to work for me
What can i do ?? (sorry my poor English. not first language)
(03-17-2012, 11:06 PM)Farmza77 Wrote: Hey I had that problem too. I set keyboard as left analog stick with lilly pad. it doesn't seem to work for me
What can i do ?? (sorry my poor English. not first language)

make sure you set it correctly, and then make sure tat you set an "analog" button. sometimes this game glitches up on me and I have to reactivate that setting (on the controller)
(03-18-2012, 02:47 AM)Saiki Wrote: make sure you set it correctly, and then make sure tat you set an "analog" button. sometimes this game glitches up on me and I have to reactivate that setting (on the controller)

I have been playing monster rancher 4 without any problems until today, I all of a sudden can only use commands and can't adventure nor can I talk to my monsters
Any advice? I am using 0.9.8 and lillypad with a controller and this has been my first issue.
Thanks,
Kermet