MonsterSeed Unplayable -fix possible?
I have the game Monster Seed -

In the PCSX2 Emulator I can get it to no longer tear graphically in the start. But the moment I switch between a menu like start or select. It tends to just go crazy on screen. Which renders it unplayable for that scene. when you move from one Scene to another it fixes it. But can easily disable you from being able to see or do anything.

I am using the PCSX2 1.6.0 (I think this is newest...)

I am hoping it is just simply not unplayable with the emulator as it is a very nice one.

The other Emulator I could use uh... kind of messes with my video settings//computer settings... not really a good option.

Thanks for your time and hope someone can help me resolve this.

~Caboosir

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Monster seed is PS1 game. I don't think a PS2 version was ever released? Currently PS1 compatibility for pcsx2 isn't very good. Use a ps1 emulator please.
ahhh. that's why i couldn't find it Tongue
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It's okay, sorry for the long waited reply. I have fixed this and here is the solution for any using something similar. If the PCSX2 cannot replicate properly use a Virtual Machine while using the PS1 Emulator.

I Used Retro Arch - thanks to a friends suggestion.
Load Core - Sony - PlayStation (Beetle PSX) (Might have to DL it)
Load Content - ("the game.cue") wherever you have it installed.
Done.

Game runs in it's own window you can adjust and not feel like you're destroying your PC. This should work with pretty new graphics cards as well.

Problem was the screen resolution was soo small that it caused issues to load.
I may have dumbed it down so if someone with big-brain wants to correct properly. Feel free to do so! Especially if I missed a step!

Thanks. Have a great day! ^_^