Monthly progress reports
Hey guys!

I was just wondering if bositman still writes up monthly progress reports? The last one was published on 1st October, for the month of September. I understand the team is small and you're all probably very busy in your personal lives as well. I do really enjoy reading the progress reports, they're a great way of keeping up with the continuous improvements made to this emulator!

Keep up the great work PCSX2 team Smile
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments

Sponsored links

Quote:The next progress report will likely be delayed until around the end of the year. Why, you ask? Our team is quite small as a lot of you know and we are currently working on releasing a new stable build! Because of that we decided it would be best to consolidate our efforts on that in order to get it done as soon as possible. So look forward to that, it's definitely exciting!
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Very quick reply! Thanks for the info Ryudo Smile
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(12-11-2015, 11:00 AM)Rolento Wrote: Hey guys!

I was just wondering if bositman still writes up monthly progress reports? The last one was published on 1st October, for the month of September. I understand the team is small and you're all probably very busy in your personal lives as well. I do really enjoy reading the progress reports, they're a great way of keeping up with the continuous improvements made to this emulator!

Keep up the great work PCSX2 team Smile

The trick is to really read all the lines of the progress report Tongue2
Haha oh dear I didn't even see that last paragraph! Silly me, thanks Gregory! Tongue
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
But when you're in September and say "around the end of the year" one may understand it is somewhere in December, and not exactly on 31st at 23h59, no?  Ninja Tongue
somewhere around the end of the year can be 1st Dec all the way to Jan 31st, that's still near the end of 2015 Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]