More frame dips and audio lag.
I was playing persona 4 and the game seems to dip in frame rate every god damned time a new character is talking. (Including minuscule NPCS.) I have speedhacks on recommeneded.
I run these specs:
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
My settings are:
Adapter: NVIDIA GeForece GTX 770
Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: None
Custom Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Shade Boost Enabled
FXAA Enabled
FX Shader Enabled
Texture Filtering Enabled
8-bit Textured Allowed
Anisotrophic Filtering 16x (Turning on and off makes no difference as far as I can tell)

Sponsored links

What seems to fix the problem is playing through the same scene about 5-6 times
Have you tried using hardware mode, with no speedhacks, and no graphical settings enabled, to see if the problem persists? For instance, try using native resolution, with no shadeboost, FXAA or FX Shaders enabled, and no anisotropic filtering on too or 8-bit textures. Use that as a baseline for testing. Try that baseline with speedhacks, if nothing broke, try enabling 8-bit textures, if that didn't break anything, try slowly increasing your resolution, though I would recommend using scaling instead of a custom res.
Are you running the game directly from the disc or an external usb harddrive? what you describe sounds like it coincides perfectly with disc loading.

I would suggest making sure you make an ISO of your game with a tool like imgburn and run it from one of your main hard drives.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

if the issue still persists then, please post your emulog and screenshot of your pcsx2 settings/
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction