More shaders?
I see that there is a TV shader option in the pcsx2 which only has 5 shaders. In other emulators I see numerous shaders. 

Is that all pcsx2 has? Or can I add more shaders? If so, where to find them and how to add them?

Sponsored links

you can enable scanlines by pressing f7
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I know that but that's not what I'm asking.
(09-08-2022, 02:04 AM)sh121 Wrote: I know that but that's not what I'm asking.

He essentially answered your question by advising you that you can also use scanlines.  If there were more than 5 shaders available, he woulda explained that option to you
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(09-08-2022, 03:13 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: He essentially answered your question by advising you that you can also use scanlines.  If there were more than 5 shaders available, he woulda explained that option to you

Then a straight answer would be, "PCSX2 only has 5 shaders and no more can be included externally". That's if it is actually true.

I don't really see the point of telling me something that I never asked and already know to begin with.
He offered an additional option that you might not have known about. We don't presume what you know or don't know. Maybe you could try to thank him for offering help, even if you already knew it
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Huh?! If you don't presume what I know or don't know then maybe either just tell me what I'm asking, or just don't reply, instead of giving random irrelevant answers? Who asked about hotkeys? SMH

It's like asking a salesman if they have more shirt designs and in response they start telling you how to wear it quickly. Makes no sense.

Btw, I have been using the Qt build for some time where F7 does nothing, nor did I find a setting for shaders in the Hotkeys menu.