More than two controllers, is it possible?
Hi folks, I have 8 xbox 360 controllers, but it appears OnePad doesn't support more than two controllers, and the controller dialog for Lillypad doesn't open. Is there any way to use more than two controllers?

Sponsored links

(05-13-2017, 04:19 PM)Azelphur Wrote: Hi folks, I have 8 xbox 360 controllers, but it appears OnePad doesn't support more than two controllers, and the controller dialog for Lillypad doesn't open. Is there any way to use more than two controllers?
i have two normal pc controllers and both work on mine, if its not the controller , maybe you can download xpadder free software, it let you tune the emulate the keyboard with the controller , so maybe you can use the emulated keyboard as one controller and the other controller for pad 2 .

just as a suggestion . . . .  it worked for me when one of my controllers did not want to work on a game

Intel® Core(TM2) Quad CPU Q9650 @3.00GHz
6.00 GB RAM
64 - bit Windows 7
ATI Radeon HD 3400 series

RaZiaL Was HeRe Ninja

Xpadder is only for Windows. Software on Linux is handled through package managers like Synaptic.
(05-14-2017, 10:38 AM)Razial Wrote: i have two normal pc controllers and both work on mine, if its not the controller , maybe you can download xpadder free software, it let you tune the emulate the keyboard with the controller , so maybe you can use the emulated keyboard as one controller and the other controller for pad 2 .

just as a suggestion . . . .  it worked for me when one of my controllers did not want to work on a game

Thanks for trying to help, but you should really pay more attention to the question, as I said in the OP, OnePad supports two controllers. I have more the two controllers, so telling me you have two controllers that work is useless information. Also as the person above pointed out, this is the Linux forum, xpadder is Windows only software, and even if it did work on Linux, it wouldn't solve the problem.
There is no GUI for lillypad. I never finished the port.

First, which version of Onepad do you use ?

Then, do you want to use more than 2 controllers to play ? Or is it only a detection issue on Onepad, meaning that you want to select 2 controllers from the 8.
(05-23-2017, 11:27 AM)gregory Wrote: There is no GUI for lillypad. I never finished the port.

First, which version of Onepad do you use ?

Then, do you want to use more than 2 controllers to play ? Or is it only a detection issue on Onepad, meaning that you want to select 2 controllers from the 8.

The great gregory himself Smile

I am using OnePAD 20160414165333-Dev 1.2.0 [libonepad-1.2.0]
I do want to use more than 2 controllers to play, eg Micro Machines (8 players) or Crash Team Racing (4 players), Detection isn't an issue, and I am able to play games with two players while 8 controllers are connected.

Thanks for your continued efforts working on PCSX2 for Linux Smile
It isn't implemented. I'm not sure how it is working actually. Do you know if it is working on Lillypad/Windows ?