Mortal Kombat Armageddon issue
I bought Mortal Kombat Armageddon today. I have tried almost every different graphics configuration setting and I managed to get it to where it gets to the main menu and then to the character select screen.

Once I pick my character, the screen fades to black and it stays black for about five minutes until the program crashes. If anyone has this game working and would like to help me out, it would be a greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

I hate to double post, but I still need help, and this looks like it kinda fell off of the radar. Sad
PC specs? PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings? Any kind of error in the PCSX2 output window?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-03-2010, 11:50 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PC specs? PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings? Any kind of error in the PCSX2 output window?

PCSX2 Version is 1.9.6, the output window says "rom1 not found, rom2 not found, erom not found", but that's before the game window loads. My PC specs are:

Pentium 4 3.0ghz (HT)
nVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT 512mb
2.23 gb RAM

I only want to get the game to actually work. I don't care about the FPS at this point.

This is the only configuration that I altered so far...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's barely the graphic plugin settings, how about the CPU/Advanced/Gamefix/Speedhacks settings?

Also you have a very slow CPU so even if you get the game working you'll be facing about half speed on that game.

I suggest you try running the game with the latest beta. Also if you're running the game from an ISO try running it from the original disc and if running from the original disc already try making an ISO and running it from there.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
what the hell is doing such a great graphics card along with a crappy pentium 4 ?,anyway if you want to play this game nicely you will have to upgrade your cpu to a dual core or better
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]