Mortal Kombat Armageddon settings
Hi all,

I'm trying to play Mortal Kombat Armageddon using the emulator. Since the emulator has to be re-configured for each game in order for it to run as smooth as possible, I was wondering: is there a list somewhere containing the recomended settings for playable games?

If not: what are the recomended settings for Mortal Kombat Armageddon? It runs smoothly now, only the audio runs slow...

Thanks a lot,

Me

Sponsored links

it depends on your specs,mainly the gfx card,beacuse i think i get a small speed up enabling 8 bit textures under gsdx plugin
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Oh i forgot to tell you,that this game its pretty demmanding i guess,so you really need powerfull hardare to run it full speed,also the correct settings.
Sorry for double post
Hi, oops indeed, I forgot to post my specs: here they are: 4GB ram, Intel Core duo 2.20Ghz, NVIDIA GFORCE 9500M, 521 MB graphics card.

Thanks,

Me
And vista Home Premium as an OS
mmm i think that your gfx card maybe is slowing you down,i recommend you to play on native res,and try enabling 8 bit textures maybe that will do.
You won't get mortal kombat playing full speed. Bositman has said his machine (Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3Ghz @ 3,6 Ghz,2GB Corsair DDR2 800Mhz @ 4-4-4-12,EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX+, Windows 7 Professional <--- stolen from his profile Wink) even gets a ton of slowdown on this game.

It may get more playable in a future release, but currently that's probably the best you're going to get.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I see, thanks for the info!