Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks, what's up with the graphics?
My specs are
Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3.2 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 6870
Windows 7 Premium

[Image: 83699742.png]

Also, I like to note that the screen shakes a little too.

I used GSDX 3693 SSE41 for graphics plugin. For renderer I picked Direct 3d11 software.

What could be the problem? Game runs fast, but graphics are crap.

Sponsored links

you could increase gsdx internal res to make the game look better, but you may lose a few fps doing so.
about that "shaking" : cycle through interlace modes using F5 key
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-30-2010, 12:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you could increase gsdx internal res to make the game look better, but you may lose a few fps doing so.
about that "shaking" : cycle through interlace modes using F5 key

thanks, that worked, have some rep.

The bad glitches can't be fixed currently though. No one knows yet where they come from.
When this game will be finally fully playable without graphical glitches? Cuz speed is quite decent but those gfx glitches scare me off :/ I know that on PS2 there originally are some glitches but the game looks fine beside them. When i emulate it it's a gfx crap like yellow textures behind waterfall in goro's lair for ex.
Scorpeus, the real answer is that the developers do not know.

Besides hackfixes made for certain games, improvements to GSdx or whatever may be causing these glitches are not usually made specifically for the game, so it may just fix itself as emulation improves.

Edit: What you could do to help the development team is post a dump of the problem on this thread following the instructions if it works using software rendering (F9).
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...