Poll: How does Mortal kombat shaolin monks work on your pc?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
good
100.00%
2 100.00%
bad
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mortal Kombat Showlin monks
Sad 
Hello i have this pc
8 GB Memory (Ram)
1 TB HDD
i7 4 cores 3.4 GHz
but still i can't play Mortal kombat shaolin monks on my pc -_-
it's only about 18 fps and too bad... 
other games like... Freedom Fighters is perfect... but please help me :'(

Sponsored links

Please provide your emulog and screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings, thanks.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Sad 
(10-03-2015, 01:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: Please provide your emulog and screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings, thanks.

MY Graphic Memory is 1GB Radeon HD 5450
My settings are default:
i haven't used any speedhacks or something like that.. 
it works well for games under 3 GB or 2 GB but more than it... it'll be just a slow enough -_-
as you can see in the attachment picture.. it runs only on 18 fps and it'll drops to 12 most of time... 

PCSX2 is always slow like that... for games over 3GB(Mortal Kombat is 3.25 GB)
Freedom Fighters is only 1.9 GB and it's perfect

please fix it...

thanks for caring about my problem Smile : <3
or can you test mortal kombat on your pc? if it works fine... then i know that it's my pc's problem!?
I know this game can be utterly demanding.
Which pcsx2 version are you using ?
Can you please post the emulog.text ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The game is cpu demanding.
I get around 110fps with the default settings and the EE goes to 99%(when I remove the fps limit)
But there is something I don't understand...from native to 4x scaling,I get the exact same speed and the GS usage is really low but once I go to 5x scaling,the speed goes down by at least 20-25 fps but the GS usage is still low(when I check with a program,the gpu core usage is actually at 100%)

And btw "i7 4 cores 3.4 GHz" doesn't say much...it's not like there is only one i7 at 3.4Ghz
(10-03-2015, 03:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I know this game can be utterly demanding.
Which pcsx2 version are you using ?
Can you please post the emulog.text ?

Hello again..
- PCSX2 1.2.1   ,. windows 8.1 64 bit
- emulog.txt has been uploaded..
(10-03-2015, 04:33 PM)vsub Wrote: The game is cpu demanding.
I get around 110fps with the default settings and the EE goes to 99%(when I remove the fps limit)
But there is something I don't understand...from native to 4x scaling,I get the exact same speed and the GS usage is really low but once I go to 5x scaling,the speed goes down by at least 20-25 fps but the GS usage is still low(when I check with a program,the gpu core usage is actually at 100%)

And btw "i7 4 cores 3.4 GHz" doesn't say much...it's not like there is only one i7 at 3.4Ghz

- also  i got 110-200 fps when i disabled the fps limit.. but when i play the single player mode... and it enters the game.. it'll drops to 12fps Sad
- intel core || i7 4770 3.4GHz (I don't know it's written on my Task manager Smile )_
---
have you played the game? like playing single player mode?
Yes,the speed I mention was when you choose "Single Player" and when you can starting moving your character(new game)

Can you archive your inis folder and post it here(rather that showing tons of images with your settings)
Edit:I also see that you have 4 codes loaded...what are they?
(10-03-2015, 05:04 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes,the speed I mention was when you choose "Single Player" and when you can starting moving your character(new game)

Can you archive your inis folder and post it here(rather that showing tons of images with your settings)

of course, only one minute... 
Thanks very much

wait...!!!!!!!!!!!
look at the image 
i changed some settings from plug ins and i got about 40 fps

--
edit: i don't know about cheats... when i downloaded pcsx2 they also downloaded with it in a seperate folder i just added them to my initiall folder :/ i don't need them actually Laugh i've completed this game 100% on my PS2 but i want to do it again.. Smile