Mortal kombat shaolin monks slowdown...30 to 35 fps and very laggy please help...
(04-21-2013, 09:43 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Try changing to sse4.1

sse 4.1 not supported..any other i was try ssse3 but still no speed change

Guys thise game was run good in my previous prossesor pentium dual core e5500 40 to 45 fps but in my i5 2500k game run 35 to 40 fps whats the matter guys is pcsx2 run great on dual core proccesor.rather than any 4 core processor..

Sponsored links

Really? I checked your processors specs (its the i5 2500k 3.3 - 3.7 yea?) and it states its has up to SSE4.2 support...

Regardless... have you installed the latest drivers for your gpu?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
If games running 30fps-36 fps try use here :
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Share-per-game-setting
Guitar Hero II setting, Back up first your ini folder. Hope it works
(04-21-2013, 02:01 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Really? I checked your processors specs (its the i5 2500k 3.3 - 3.7 yea?) and it states its has up to SSE4.2 support...

Regardless... have you installed the latest drivers for your gpu?

no im not installed latest drivers for my gpu .is latest driver update work for incresing speed?
(04-21-2013, 02:07 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: no im not installed latest drivers for my gpu .is latest driver update work for incresing speed?

Sometimes updating your drivers can give a performance increase, so its worth doing so just to be sure.

You can get the latest driver here http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-w...river.html
And what is avx plugin in thire user manual dairy thire written that they support sse4.1, sse4.2,avx.

(04-21-2013, 02:13 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Sometimes updating your drivers can give a performance increase, so its worth doing so just to be sure.

You can get the latest driver here http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-w...river.html

thanxx
Not entirely sure, but ive read that avx has benefits when running games in SW mode, whereas SSE4.1 is better for HW mode. I dont know the specifics though.
The beauty about drivers is sometimes the newest might be the actual cause for some issue Smile

Once upon a time I had to revert a whole generation from Nvidia driver if wanting to play the old (even at the time) old Neverwinter nights 2, because in some scenery the background textures simply disappeared. That was corrected eventually in newer patches.

Conversely, in Metro 2033 the problem was with PhysX version which needed to be downgraded, this was eventually corrected also but was a problem at the time.

Still, I believe the actual problem here is not something a driver version would help.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-21-2013, 02:22 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The beauty about drivers is sometimes the newest might be the actual cause for some issue Smile

Once upon a time I had to revert a whole generation from Nvidia driver if wanting to play the old (even at the time) old Neverwinter nights 2, because in some scenery the background textures simply disappeared. That was corrected eventually in newer patches.

Conversely, in Metro 2033 the problem was with PhysX version which needed to be downgraded, this was eventually corrected also but was a problem at the time.

Still, I believe the actual problem here is not something a driver version would help.

Yeah gotta love how fixing one issue can cause another like that slmetimes. im not entirely sure if updating the driver will help myself, but doesnt hurt to try. From what I can find people have run this game on lower specs than the OP so it baffles me as to why he cant.
(04-21-2013, 02:26 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Yeah gotta love how fixing one issue can cause another like that slmetimes. im not entirely sure if updating the driver will help myself, but doesnt hurt to try. From what I can find people have run this game on lower specs than the OP so it baffles me as to why he cant.

Indeed, I do agree that updating the drivers may help if not in one specific case, at general fashion Smile

Please don't ever think I tried to correct you, sometimes the attempts to help and bring information may be taken as personal and have affected me already more than once and even recently.
Imagination is where we are truly real