Mortal kombat shaolin monks slowdown...30 to 35 fps and very laggy please help...
Update u'r graphic card & other drivers also from official site,use recommended speedhacks.try with Direct 3D9 hardware or Direct3D 11 hardware.tick native,tick-untick allow 8 bit textures (sometimes it can increase speed,sometimes decrease.in my case allow 8 bit textures decreasing my speed,so i untick it.it give huge difference between speed).end extra processes running in task manager,which u not using when playing on pcsx2.hope these settings help u!!

Sponsored links

You just bought new VGA card,didn't you ?
He bought his gtx 650 about 2 weeks ago iirc.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Guys guys relax,i don't know what difference allow 8 bit textures make.but which games i played it giving me slowdown on those games for example-God Of War 1,God Of War 2,Tekken 4,Tekken 5.if u don't believe me u can test u'rself.i can't change u'r minds,so just chill Wink
Dude... what billy and I were saying just then had nothing to do with your post. Not every post after yours is directed at you. So chill...
Sorry then what was u talking about ??
Billy was asking if the OP had installed a new graphics card recently. I know he had only bought it about 2 weeks ago or so, so was saying so.

Its possible he didnt download the latest drivers after installing it.
Ok sorry,i was thinking you guys talking about my graphic card,because i said untick allow 8 bit textures Smile
(04-21-2013, 11:13 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Billy was asking if the OP had installed a new graphics card recently. I know he had only bought it about 2 weeks ago or so, so was saying so.

Its possible he didnt download the latest drivers after installing it.

yes, you just read my mind Tongue2
The game is unknown to me (as in how it behaves I mean), but the values for EE and VU being low may be due to excess speedhacks already, what is related to how the game react to them. Some games allow the hacks being maximized and still run, some may become unstable and sluggish even with the minimal speedhack (or plain simply desync totally).

Other than the obvious "upgrade the machine" which is hardly useful advice most of times, is time to try doing the inverse, reducing hacks instead increasing them or maybe the special game is just unplayable with the machine atm. Or if really want to play and willing to accept possible collateral issues, trying those more aggressive attempts, like dabbling with the reference defaults.
Imagination is where we are truly real