Most Portable Device it can run succesfully
For now i want to try streaming inside my home network and see how it behaves when I use my desktop and receive it on my tablet on the balcony. Is there a specific method you recommend with a tutorial-guide on the internet that I can follow

Sponsored links

Steam in home streaming
You will need to install Steam on your windows tablet or other small device also on your desktop (if you have not already)

You can use https://scottrice.github.io/Ice/ --- to add emulator games to your steam library.

I would also recomend setting PCSX2 to use lilypad as Pokopom seems to crash the emulator when it recieces input signals ocer the network like this.

There are lots of guides on using Steam's in home streaming service.... but really it is fairly straight forward, but feel free to check one or ask if you get stuck.
For Game streaming I use Moonlight on android and chrome on laptop at least with my old Thinkpad T420 which uses an old i5 2520m. Moonlight requires you have an nvidia gpu in your desktop tho since it uses nvidias gamestream technology that they use for their shield devices. As for tablets yeah most of them go for using the ultra low voltage cpus aka U based ones and those tend to lack in Single thread performance which is what PCSX2 heavily relies on. AKA 1600 minimun and 2000+ for heavier games. Those U hardly ever hit the 1600 minimum so I would stay away from them personally. So yeah go with an HQ cpu which is a quad high voltage cpu which will have the power for PCSX2.