Most funny PCSX2 bugs
Does it still do that? Can a build be made that keeps this "feature"?

I for one would be interested in playing KH2 where all the characters look like demons.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi

Sponsored links

Omg scaring!!!
HOO my god. scared the bejezuz outta me..
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
I always knew that kid was a bad seed...but godamn o_O
(01-04-2009, 11:42 AM)Blackclaw Wrote: Dont forget the classic ffx bug ... When the boss and heros dont want to face each other and look the other way.
yeah

and in some cutscenes at the end of the game the skin around yuna/tidus' eyeballs is missing and you can see their entire eyeball, lol

there was a glitch too where you could see through lulus hair and see the covered side of her face
(01-04-2009, 11:42 AM)Blackclaw Wrote: Dont forget the classic ffx bug ... When the boss and heros dont want to face each other and look the other way.

I laughed really hard when this one happened on one of the Seymour fights. Maybe he was afraid of Lulu's petrify magic. Tongue
In Ghost Hunter when the characters talk their heads turn one direction and their bodies move in the opposite direction. Makes for some erm interesting viewing Tongue2. Was still doing it last I checked. Though I`ve not checked the game that far in in quite some time.

Also in the opening intro when you start a new game, you see a clothes only character shooting at stuff, when he should have his whole body in there. Looks alot like something out of ghost busters which I find very fitting considering how much that game is like ghost busters Smile.
Old habits die hard - System Shock