Motion Blur
Is there a way to lower/disable the "motion blur" effect in some games?

I read somewhere that the END key did that in previous versions, but i think that it doesn't work anymore with the latest SVN releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Sponsored links

No sure what you mean but the blur\motion effect I'm thinking about is removed\added by changing the Interlacing mode(pressing F5)

I don't remember since when(it's definitely after r4600)but there is an option that automatically set the interlacing mode to the correct one so that effect(the effect I'm thinking about)is removed
(07-26-2012, 09:38 PM)vsub Wrote: No sure what you mean but the blur\motion effect I'm thinking about is removed\added by changing the Interlacing mode(pressing F5)

I don't remember since when(it's definitely after r4600)but there is an option that automatically set the interlacing mode to the correct one so that effect(the effect I'm thinking about)is removed

I am talking about the effect as seen below (Pro Race Driver):

The faster you move, the stronger the blur effect is on the surrounding scenery! Besides the fact that the effect is way too strong, the strange thing is that it only happens in DX mode, not when using software mode (F9) or when running the game on a real PS2.

i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
well thats cause a lcd/crt have a diferent ouput that a tv, try using the crc hack in the gsdx menu, but be prepare to get some glitches(not always and not in all the games but can happend)
(07-27-2012, 12:36 AM)ecchiless Wrote: well thats cause a lcd/crt have a diferent ouput that a tv, try using the crc hack in the gsdx menu, but be prepare to get some glitches(not always and not in all the games but can happend)

I tried with Aggressive-CRC but it had no effect. By the way i use a CRT monitor Blink

Try meddling with skipdraw hack, but the exact value is unknown and it may have no effect at all.
(07-27-2012, 12:33 PM)naoan Wrote: Try meddling with skipdraw hack, but the exact value is unknown and it may have no effect at all.

The effect remains (even if many objects disappear with large values of Skipdraw) Rolleyes

Then try this method http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Disgaea-2...ondary-one