Motorstorm Arctic Edge.
Game shows intro right to the movie background with "press start", after you press start it hangs. Tried all possible settings, zz-ogl and gsdx plugins - still the same, but i saw some youtube videos with this game in playable states. It's linux-only bug or this game is broken in latest revisions ? Or PAL version is broken (i don't think so, i saw a few videos with russian and german interface)

Sponsored links

If you try GSdx (software renderer) on linux, you have same (well normally) compatibility level as Windows. Maybe you can try older version, maybe there are some gamefix/speedhack to disable/enable.
(12-14-2011, 10:06 AM)gregory Wrote: If you try GSdx (software renderer) on linux, you have same (well normally) compatibility level as Windows. Maybe you can try older version, maybe there are some gamefix/speedhack to disable/enable.

Older versions of the emulator don't tend to have this problem, but with more recent revisions, the post-"Press Start" freeze issue occurs.
r3881 seems to be the last revision that runs this game (maybe i'm wrong with exact revision after which game was broken but it was around 0.9.7)