Mountain Lion
Is PCSX2 compatible with OSC Mountain Lion? If so, can someone post up how to install it? Doesn't seem to be working for me.

Sponsored links

Its completely compatible with OSX mountain Lion, But what people forget is that When upgrading OSX you must completely re-instal Xquarts and the Frameworks packages from Nvidia like you did for Lion. If you need help with that just say the word
Thinks what he wrote for signature is amazing, Other people find him stupid.
I have added all of the packages into my install, but when i launch the alpha 0.9.7 it launches terminal but gets stuck at:
(pxEvtQueueTongueauseCoreThread) Executing... [Cancelable]

Nothing ever comes up below this.
Any ideas?
Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
logout

This is the error im getting when i try to install on Mountain Lion.
(08-04-2012, 01:39 AM)alexye Wrote: Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
logout

This is the error im getting when i try to install on Mountain Lion.
If you already installed xQuartz, then try restarting your computer
I am running Mountain Lion as well...I have installed PCSX2 from pcsx2.net. I got 0.9.7 alpha and I installed XQuartz 11 and installed the libraries and widgets and moved the pcsx2 to applications. It starts up but says the GS plugin is missing. So if I understand correctly, all I must do is get the GS plugin and Bios and it should work?
Wa1337 i have the same problem as you , and think it doesnt work because we dont have NVIDIA grapic cards Sad
i have a macbook pro 13" 2011 with intel hg 3000 graphics does anyone have a solution ??
i cant comment on the actuall compatability of thse HD 3000 integrated graphics

but quite frankly if you could get it to work they are pieces of crap and wouldn't even attempt to run PCSX2
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
I update this post in order to get some infos about this compatibility problem i am and we are dealing with. I have an intel HD 3000 too and please find a solution for that i want kingdom hearts II so baaaad Smile

Thank you very much for answering and i wish every one a good day