Mouse Problems. Not Working
Hello! I am new to forum and to pcsx2. I find it very convenient I can upload my ps2 games on here and play games on my laptop when im on the go. The problem is I havent had a chance to experience this yet. So far I have everything setup. I am able to play FF12 with no problems (as i know of) with the keyboard. At the very beginning it requires me to use the right analog stick to move around. Well I have the lilipad 0.11.0 configured so that right analog stick moves with the mouse. I will give links to give you an idea so you can see the configuration I have setup. This is a picture i uploaded. Let me know if you need pictures of anything else...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25g5fr9&...MQPrC4-C00

I am using windows 8.1, USB mouse plugin, I have a laptop with a builtin mouse pad that i dont use sense I have a usb mouse, and im using PCSX2 1.2.1

Oh yes. Thank you in advance!

Sponsored links

Also I have tried test mouse option. It shows that the mouse is coming up and it gives me random numbers. It should be working.. I must be having a brain fart here somewhere lol..
Shouldn't it be left stick to move, right stick for camera?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
ah i got it figured out. Messed with some options and its working now. Lol only problem is it runs extremely slow heh. O well