Mouse as Right Analog?
hi im new to this and ive tried to figure out how to configure the mouse to work as the right analog stick, but i can't. is it even possible?

Sponsored links

Map the directional acceleration of the mouse onto the joystick axis !! .. Should work !! ..

I'm to lazy to code that !! .. and I don't have games that could use this !! .. pffhhh ..
Not sure if this is actually possible. It might, but I don't know any way to do it as of yet.
It would be nice being able to use my mouse in a game like TimeSplitters to aim just like PC games, though xD
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Just bind the mouse to the right analog stick with lilypad plugin, do you get problems doing that?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Shadow Lady Wrote:Just bind the mouse to the right analog stick with lilypad plugin, do you get problems doing that?
It means Lilypad can do this Laugh
Thanks, I didn't know. My Lulu will be great!
CPU: Intel Celeron Dual-Core [email protected] GPU: Onboard 128MB MoBo: Biostar G31 HDD: Samsung 160GB Windows XP SP2.
(05-23-2010, 11:51 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Just bind the mouse to the right analog stick with lilypad plugin, do you get problems doing that?

That seems pretty easy, but after binding them and trying to play a shooter, like SOCOM 3, going horizontal or vertical works great, but trying to do angles (up/left, up/right, down/left, down/right) don't work so well. Is there a way to make this better?
Try asking in the Lilypad thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0-10-0
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64