Mouse controls stopped working
Exclamation 
Hi. I posted on Discord a few days ago but I couldn't get an answer so I'm reposting here, hope it's not an issue. So, using the last dev version of PCSX2 (1.7.0-dev-520-gf60148979) I simply can't get mouse controls to work anymore with LilyPad 0.12.1. No input is detected and the crosshair on rail-shooters such as Time Crisis 2 doesn't move either. Here are my options at the moment:

[Image: 679aa39573.png]

This should be obvious but it used to work perfectly a few weeks ago and despite the fact I have made absolutely no changes to my configuration, it simply stopped to work for some obscure reason. Just in case, I did the update yesterday only because I wanted to try with a fresh install which obviously changed nothing.
Thanks a lot in advance if you can help. Laugh

Sponsored links

Bump, still no luck… and using nuvee is not a solution in my case.
(11-05-2020, 04:02 PM)Nostra Wrote: Hi. I posted on Discord a few days ago but I couldn't get an answer so I'm reposting here, hope it's not an issue. So, using the last dev version of PCSX2 (1.7.0-dev-520-gf60148979) I simply can't get mouse controls to work anymore with LilyPad 0.12.1. No input is detected and the crosshair on rail-shooters such as Time Crisis 2 doesn't move either. Here are my options at the moment:

[Image: 679aa39573.png]

This should be obvious but it used to work perfectly a few weeks ago and despite the fact I have made absolutely no changes to my configuration, it simply stopped to work for some obscure reason. Just in case, I did the update yesterday only because I wanted to try with a fresh install which obviously changed nothing.
Thanks a lot in advance if you can help. Laugh

As simple as it sounds, but have you tried to configure the mouse new?
Maybe this can help you if you speak German: https://www.heimkinoheld.de/gaming-maus-...aming_Maus 
Have a nice day  Smile
I finally figured out what the issue was but thank you for answering. Just in case anyone comes across this post (Google?), here's how I fixed it:

LilyPad only supports mouse (well, it doesn't really) using the PS2 mouse patcher tool. However, this tool won't be able to hook itself on portable installations of PCSX2. My advice: make a "hard" installation of PCSX2 for the games that support the mouse patcher (Time Crisis, Vampire Night, Virtua Cop Rebirth…) and portable installations for everything else.