Mouse cursor is moving too fast.
Thanks for the emulator. I was able to play "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" using it. I just noticed one little problem. The mouse cursor moves too fast during the shooting scenes and it makes really hard to aim at the targets. I played the Wii Version of this game using Dolphin emulator. In there the mouse moves at the correct speed, so it's perfect for aiming with the gun there. Any chance of making the mouse moves the same way in this emulator? Thanks.

Sponsored links

(01-02-2022, 05:41 AM)ADVRipper Wrote: Thanks for the emulator. I was able to play "Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings" using it. I just noticed one little problem. The mouse cursor moves too fast during the shooting scenes and it makes really hard to aim at the targets. I played the Wii Version of this game using Dolphin emulator. In there the mouse moves at the correct speed, so it's perfect for aiming with the gun there. Any chance of making the mouse moves the same way in this emulator? Thanks.

Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings... > Pad 1

Click on whichever "PS2 Control", I'm assuming you aim with "R-Stick" so you need to look at "R-Stick Left", "R-Stick Right", "R-Stick Up", "R-Stick Down". You can select all 4 of them at the same time by ctrl-clicking them individually. Hover over the dials on "Sensitivity", "Dead Zone", and "Skip Dead Zone" to see what they do and adjust them accordingly.

Apply > Ok

System > Resume

Trial and error, repeat to your liking.

Happy New Year, don't dig in the wrong place!
It'sLuBu!,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Correct! It's the right analog stick. In up, down, left and right, i put the mouse to move in these four directions. Like i said, its working, but not perfectly for aiming. In "Mouse API", we can use "Windows messaging (Recommended)" or "DirectInput". The mouse cursor moves at a different speed in them both. In "Configure Binding", the standard settings are the same. In "DirectInput", i'm using 0.294 in "Sensitivity" in the four directions. A little better, but far from perfection. Like i said, in the Dolphin emulator for Wii, the mouse standard settings are great for this. You should use this as an example. I guess in the end this topic became more a like a recommendation to fix the mouse standard settings in configurations. One more thing, i'm using Lilypad 0.12.1.

Happy New Year to you too, and thanks for all the help.