Mouse input won't work?
I tried to configure some keys to my mouse but when I try to use them at the loading screen such as selecting new game it wouldn't work. I have a corded usb mouse so can anyone help me figure out why pcsx2 isn't accepting my mouse clicks?

[Image: 2n66636.png]

[Image: 6gcyea.png]

I am running windows 8 i7 Nvidia GeForce GT 740M and attempting to run
Final Fantasy XII International

Sponsored links

But shouldn't I be able to select things in game using my mouse? Did I do the configuration incorrectly then and if so how should I fix it? Thanks for your help : )
Try changing the mouse API to something else and see if it works then Tongue
I tried and it still doesn't work
bind the mouse mode

press the mouse button to bind it (on the upper right just beside "analog" and "R1")

^
^
^
EDIT:oops you already bind the mouse mode as "="
use = to toggle mouse mode toggle = again to disable the mouse mode.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Yup that's what i did to configure the keys to the mouse but it's not working when i run the game my clicks won't register
however the keys bound to my keyboard work

just saw your edit i tried it at first without the equal and then with the equal but both times it did not work
Woah it worked! I didn't hit the equal button upon launching the game but after rereading your post I tried it and now everything's going smoothly. Thanks for all the help everyone! Laugh
(09-20-2013, 04:57 AM)LightStep Wrote: Woah it worked! I didn't hit the equal button upon launching the game but after rereading your post I tried it and now everything's going smoothly. Thanks for all the help everyone! Laugh

so did my reply work??
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Yup it worked! But now when I try to play the game pcsx2 randomly stops responding after a random amount of time (it doesn't get past start a new game) i have already tried disabling speed hacks and tried fast booting but it still doesn't work

I have also tried running pcsx2 under administrator and selecting Run with processor --> High-performance NVIDIA processor

uploaded a screen shot of the problem it can be viewed on page 2
[Image: pcsx2_has_stopped_working.png]