Mouse/keyboard
Well, that was my last idea... and imgburn is what we recommend.

It's listed as playable too.

Hmm...
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(02-01-2014, 02:36 AM)c4537343 Wrote: It doesn't matter what bios you are using on emulator all regions are compatible with all bios.

That other guy is just a really big noob.

Try fast(quick) boot instead of full boot to solve your problem.

lol yes a noob with years of experience Tongue
i always use full boot so yeah it locks the region
(02-01-2014, 02:46 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Can you redump it?

If the bios chip itself in the PS2 is bad it's highly likely the ps2 wouldn't even come on.

Anyway as has been said, PCSX2 is region free when you use "Fast Boot" under the system menu. All regions game work with all BIOS.

This is not the case if you "Full boot" as it behaves like a real PS2 and locks regions.
yes i should have mentioned that Blush

anyways my Gran Turismo 3 A-spec SCES50294 disc works despite being blue in the compatibility list http://pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html?letter=G page 3
i've only tested it a little though Blush

@Facepunch your discs may have unrecoverable disc read errors Sad , are they both scratched ?

on your main menu go to CDVD    

then down to plugin then back up to Plugin Menu then click on Plugin Settings    
and select the drive with your disc in, and try to get it to boot, then post your emu log. hopefully then it will tell the team what's wrong

good luck Smile
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)