Mouse not detected by Emulator
Hello there, 
i'm making this thread due to some issues i am facing with my emulator not being able to detect my mouse, i have tried many different configurations and fiddled with many different settings in controller  (Mouse/game devise API) also i've tried bindig the left and right analog sticks and dpad to my mouse all seems good and well (emu able to pick up and bind Y and X axis) but that does not translate ingame, i've also tried the nuvee USB and pad pluggins and gone the extra mile of trying to find a similar game in aiming and camera positioning to the one i'm trying to emulate (Ratchet gladiator(deadlocked)) which was resident evil-dead aim, but that did not solve it.I also have no idea if Ratchet deadlocked suports mouse and keyboard i'm looking for some guidance please,its probably some random tick box i've completely overlooked but this is driving me crazy.

Emulator : PCSX2 v1.5.0-dev-3172-g3ee72e7ce
USB plugin : nuvee 0.2.0
Bios : US 2004
game : Ratchet deadlocked

PC specs:
CPU :intel i5 m430 2.27GHz
GPU :Nvidia Geforce 230m

PLZ HELP!

Sponsored links

(06-23-2019, 11:14 PM)Wrath of Viltra Wrote: Hello there, 
i'm making this thread due to some issues i am facing with my emulator not being able to detect my mouse, i have tried many different configurations and fiddled with many different settings in controller  (Mouse/game devise API) also i've tried bindig the left and right analog sticks and dpad to my mouse all seems good and well (emu able to pick up and bind Y and X axis) but that does not translate ingame, i've also tried the nuvee USB and pad pluggins and gone the extra mile of trying to find a similar game in aiming and camera positioning to the one i'm trying to emulate (Ratchet gladiator(deadlocked)) which was resident evil-dead aim, but that did not solve it.I also have no idea if Ratchet deadlocked suports mouse and keyboard i'm looking for some guidance please,its probably some random tick box i've completely overlooked but this is driving me crazy.

Emulator : PCSX2 v1.5.0-dev-3172-g3ee72e7ce
USB plugin : nuvee 0.2.0
Bios : US 2004
game : Ratchet deadlocked

PC specs:
CPU :intel i5 m430 2.27GHz
GPU :Nvidia Geforce 230m

PLZ HELP!
try this one.....to enable mouse-mode press backspace.....to disable press backspace.

Attached Files
.rar   LilyPad.rar (Size: 1,2 KB / Downloads: 153)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(06-24-2019, 01:02 AM)smartstrike Wrote: try this one.....to enable mouse-mode press backspace.....to disable press backspace.
Thanks for the help, the backspace key doesn't seem to work, iam 20 to 30% sure this is a focus issue somehow but then again something is telling me its not.
(06-24-2019, 01:22 AM)Wrath of Viltra Wrote: Thanks for the help, the backspace key doesn't seem to work, iam 20 to 30% sure this is a focus issue somehow but then again something is telling me its not.
(06-24-2019, 01:28 AM)Wrath of Viltra Wrote: Also is this backspace key configurable ? if so please enlighten me thank you
no.....backspace key is only binding to toggle on/off the mouse mode.

i bind the backspace key to enable mouse mode to use on Taito legends game(operation wolf and operation thunderbolt)

does it need to change the binds on my current WM mouse??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Thank you again, it seems that ratchet deadlocked is not mouse compatible because i've truly tried everything here, also i don't quite understand you last question.