Mr Random is making a new Frontend
What? We don't hate anybody here. The people you are probably referring to are the PCSX2 devs who oversee the development of new features

Sponsored links

Disagreements aren't hates. You can go only so far if you think anyone who disagrees with you hates you. Smile
Being a pcsx user for many years this is starting to look good. The menu really does need love. I am glad you stopped the idea of the rating system Good idea in theory terrible in practice. Keep up the good work Smile
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Hey, sorry for the inactivity. Did anyone invent a better frontend while i was gone?

Anyway. Does anyone know how the extraction of the Game ID works?

I've been looking for months to no avail it seems to be a state based system where some are reading very specific pieces according to a myriad of callbacks during load and setting global variable whilst doing so. There is a GameID global variable, tho that doesn't help when i need to get the id's for all the ISO's in a directory.
(11-24-2016, 04:52 AM)CyberFox Wrote: Hey, sorry for the inactivity. Did anyone invent a better frontend while i was gone?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Spectabis...d-launcher
ok seems i said something wrong. This is not a native frontend. I'm talking native pcsx2. However thanks for the link. I should help him out ^^