Msi Radion HD 7770 power edition
May not be related to the immediate problem but you should avoid anything more than icons at the desktop. Sometimes is acceptable to install something from there when is expected to remove the installer afterwards.

Windows performs a polling frequently on the desktop so if it is overloaded with files or running applications from there it will cause performance hit.

The log has a lot of messages I never saw before, so let's start with a question, are you running from the DVD or ISO; If iso are you mounting it on a virtual drive?

Are you using the complete BIOS boot instead Boot CDVD (fast), you should use that fast option.

Finally, the last part of the log seems to point a problem with the sound, you may perform a test changing from Xaudio to Direct sound.

But the number of issues still did not discarded the possibility of general failure from insufficient energy. Have you tried playing some other demanding game (I mean PC games also)?
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Lowered my Clock speed to 800mhz for Core and memory Still crashed ):

One thing i noticed is that my driver is recommending a different output for audio, but when i tried putting it so it will play through my headset it still went through my HDMI cable "i have a tv as a moniter". So im wondering if thats an issue.

I play iso's and run fast boot "i hate the ps2 startup"

the reason why pcsx2 is on my desktop is because i brpught it form my other computer after i built this one
Okay so i tried it with sound disabled : Didn't Work

ROM directory not found

Please explain what this is

If im correct a ROM is another word for OS
(01-11-2013, 02:39 AM)jb1361 Wrote: Okay so i tried it with sound disabled : Didn't Work

I did some research, seems the PSU is up to the task (real Watts) so we can forget it being the issue.

Try another game, you may have a corrupt ISO, or rip it again from the DVD.

IF using cheat, disable it while testing.

I see no reason to believe is the video card itself the problem there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I have Played KH2 all the way through and tried it on my other computer the iso is fine. and umm i dont exactly have the dvd
Sly 3 makes me crash also
I used no cheats/speedhacks either
Quote:and umm i dont exactly have the dvd
get it back to give a test, then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-11-2013, 08:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: get it back to give a test, then.

"pirates" don't give things back 'wink, wink"
Pcsx works on my onboard geforce 6100 dx9. Do ps2 games support DX11? I'm not sure how DirectX works really never had a desire to either.
You need the game back. See rule #1 of the forums.

That said, your GPU is quite old. The minimum recommended is 8000 series, but newer is better.
(01-12-2013, 12:17 AM)jb1361 Wrote: "pirates" don't give things back 'wink, wink"

I see.
We'll stop it here then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go