Multi Converter - Cheats decrypter/converter/editor and much more
Hm try adding these lines on the bottom of your GSdx.ini file (in the inis folder)
osd_fontsize=25
osd_log_speed=6
osd_max_log_messages=3
osd_log_enabled=1
osd_monitor_enabled=0
osd_indicator_enabled=0
osd_transparency=45
osd_fontname=C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(09-09-2017, 08:50 AM)slayerking5000 Wrote: So...How do I install this program? I don't need the cheat code aspect. I just need the save state part since I think it's a great feature that PCSX2 needs back for fullscreen players. Thanks in advance.

You don't install it,you just download the exe and start using it.
You can place it whereever you want but it's best to be in the pcsx2 folder

The program is asking you to set the location of omniconvert if you want the cheating feature and the location of Irfan View if you want the save state feature(both programs are also in the firts post)
(09-09-2017, 04:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hm try adding these lines on the bottom of your GSdx.ini file (in the inis folder)
osd_fontsize=25
osd_log_speed=6
osd_max_log_messages=3
osd_log_enabled=1
osd_monitor_enabled=0
osd_indicator_enabled=0
osd_transparency=45
osd_fontname=C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf

I did all that and it just changed the border and title. I'm looking to see a notification IN fullscreen without having to go out of fullscreen just to check which save state i'mĀ using. here's my current GS window settings:

(09-09-2017, 07:01 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't install it,you just download the exe and start using it.
You can place it whereever you want but it's best to be in the pcsx2 folder

The program is asking you to set the location of omniconvert if you want the cheating feature and the location of Irfan View if you want the save state feature(both programs are also in the firts post)

I get you don't have to install the programs. I should have said "how do you use them to get the thumbnail preview when using save states?" You're not very user-friendly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Umm,the program just adds an extra feature to F1,F2 and F3
When you start the program,you just tell it(it ask you)where is the extra program that is used for the feature and that's all.
You can minimize the program and start using F1,F2 and F3 like normal but this time you will get an extra feature

And btw,on the first page,every time I post I new version,I also write how to use the new feature if I actually added a new feature
There is nothing else to configure other than telling the program where are the two extra programs
(09-24-2012, 07:42 PM)vsub Wrote: Hmm,I just knew I'll encounter problems after such big rewrite.

Update:
Version 8 Released
  • BugFix: Clicking on the Load buttons in certain condition will show error messages
  • Added: A tooltip when clicking on the load button when no cheats are founded and on couple other place
  • And so minor fixes
hi buddy , i am unable to load any cheats can u please and guide me by taking my laptop access.will be grateful of you pease....
Hi vsub,

Dumb question, but I have to ask - does the engine that executes the instructions in the pnach files really interpret Playstation 2 code type instructions?
Take for example the following raw conditional instruction where if the (byte) value in address XXXXXX is equal to YY, then execute instruction ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ.

D0XXXXXX 00YY
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

It doesn't seem to work when I put it in the pnach file (I'm using PCSX2 1.6.0).
Only instructions that constantly write a value to an address works fine.

More specifically, I am trying to add cheats to Silent Hill 2 (SLUS-20228). Unfortunately, the ARMAX and Action Replay 2 codes on the codejunkies website are complete trash. The codes at www.neoseeker.com/shill2/gameshark/ps2/
The codes in that link are not raw,you have to decrypt them by using GameShark MadCatz(it doesn't matter which one,all 3 madcatz versions decrypt the codes properly)
(12-05-2020, 01:21 AM)vsub Wrote: The codes in that link are not raw,you have to decrypt them by using GameShark MadCatz(it doesn't matter which one,all 3 madcatz versions decrypt the codes properly)

Thanks for responding! My message was truncated - what I meant to say was that the codes in the link are actually working (after converting them to RAW). The codes on codejunkies on the other hand, do not.

My question is ,if certain raw PS2 code types will actually work as expected if I put them in a pnach file.

For example, this 32-bit multiple address write command:

4aaaaaaa xxxxyyyy
dddddddd 00000000

This command will write the value dddddddd to as many addresses specified by xxxx, starting with address aaaaaa. Each subsequent address written to is incremented by 4 * yyyy.

So the command:

402E0DBC 000A0001
00000063 00000000

Will be interpreted as 10 lines of code

202E0DBC 00000063
202E0DC0 00000063
202E0DC4 00000063
202E0DC8 00000063
202E0DCC 00000063
202E0DD0 00000063
202E0DD4 00000063
202E0DD8 00000063
202E0DDC 00000063
202E0DE0 00000063

Will this 32-bit multiple address write command work (just 2 lines) if I put it in the pnach file?
Or do I have to put all 10 lines in the pnach file?
PCSX2 support that code type so if the codes are correct for your version of the game,they should work

I have been using that code type many times when I want to write to multiple addresses