Multi Converter - Cheats decrypter/converter/editor and much more
Hmm,that looks weird...the font size is set to 7 and it's using the system default font(which is different on each windows)

You don't have preview because the save state is not create while the converter is running.

He detects when you press F1 and then creates a jpg image(if you also downloaded irfan view)of the game window which he uses to display as a preview.

Sponsored links

(08-03-2014, 03:12 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't have preview because the save state is not create while the converter is running.

I didn't realize it.

[attachment=51871]

Since previews are displayed, the font matter is no problem. This feature is useful.
Version 2.2 Released
  • Just a tinny feature...you can change the font and font size of the save state preview window
    Two lines will be added to the settings file
    FName - for the font name
    FSize - for the font size(don't go overboard because with big values it may look weird)
Found a bug when using Xploder cheats:

Here is the error:
Bomb Glove
565C49C5 F88ECD79
Code contains an invalid
number of 8-digit values,
or general crypt error. Check your input.

Visibomb Gun
Target device does not support
the comparison specified by test command.

Decoy Glove
Target device does not support
the comparison specified by test command.

Tesla Claw
EC34B59A 82D1FB19

Heres a screen cap:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=55635

Note:
I have double-checked all my settings for Multi Converter.
I know it is Xploder v4 and please do not redirect me to codetwink, codejunkies, bsfree.org etc as these codes are only found on Xploder
I do not want my codes converted using manually Omnivert as I like the layout and functionality of MC.
Please fix this vsub or someone please help me!! Blink
vsub I found the problem!! Xploder v4 is mixed up with GameShark v5. Tongue
The question is,are you sure the input codes are actually using Xploder v4 encryption.
I'm not at home to check it but if OmniConvert gives you the same result(Xploder v4 for input),then the problem is that the codes are actually using GameShark v5 encryption.
Those thieving twits!! Xploder are cheating with "their" cheats. Laugh
Thank you vsub for clearing this up! +1
Nice, could you provide the source code for this application ? Thanks Smile

PS: I hope this isn't closed source Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The program is using AutoHotkey language.
Why do you need it...want some feature or to see how something work?
I don't have a single clue about this language, though I think I can understand something if I take a look at the source code.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction