Multi Converter - Cheats decrypter/converter/editor and much more
Changelog:
Version 2.3 Released
  • It seems PCSX2 and GSdx are using different names now and because of this,v2.2 will not work on those betas of pcsx2(download this ONLY  if the program don't work correctly on the pcsx2 version you use)
PS.Keep in mind that it's been a long time since the last update and it is possible that I also changes something else that I don't remember(some bug fixes or features added\changed)

Sponsored links

Looks like you made it into softpedia Tongue
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/Mul...rter.shtml
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Cool but the explanation there is not useful at all,the save state preview and codes decryption will not work without the programs from the first post
vsub have a look at this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Unexpecte...to-a-state

Somehow it turned out that error was caused by multiconverter. I thought you might know more why, or that it might be a bug for you to look at.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yes I think I know...I asked a question in the other thread
Hey all,

I've spent plenty of hours to research cheats for Persona 4 and I found how to convert them into Raw format and put them into PSCX2CE/Multi Converter but no luck. Unfortunately didn't make it work. Here some of information that could make it eazy to
figure out my problem...

>Game Title: Persona 4
>SLUS: 217.82;1
>Disc region type = NTSC-U
>Game CRC = DEDC3B71

>PCSX2 version: 1.4.0
In the "System" dropdown menu;
>Enable Cheats (Active)
>Enable Wide Screen Patches (Active)
I've tried disabling them but nothing changed.

>Cheat codes version: AR MAX
>I got cheat codes from here: http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/S...13___.aspx

Here is a an example about what my cheat codes looks like as AR MAX, RAW and Pnach code;

ARMAX Code:
Infinite Yen
T62X-79RR-ABD5W
6RN9-ERB9-8QPAT

RAW Code:
Infinite Yen
2079B68C 05F5E0FF

Pnach Code:
gametitle=Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (NTSC-U)
//Infinite Yen
patch=1,EE,2079B68C,extended,05F5E0FF

I'm really appreciate for any help.
Did you give the pnach file the right name and put it in the right folder?
The code is working fine here
(02-24-2016, 05:02 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Did you give the pnach file the right name and put it in the right folder?

Wow! I'm just noticed that there is also a folder in MyDocuments called PCSX2 and it's also has cheats folder too. So I put pnach file there and bam! It worked. Why is that? I thought it should placed into C > Program Files > PCSX2 1.4.0 > Cheats directory.

Anyway thanks guys, I'm really appreciated. Also special thanks to vsub for making such cool tool.
The installer version of pcsx2,search for the cheats in the documents\pcsx2\cheats folder
The portable version search for them in the pcsx2.exe directory in the cheats sub folder