Multi Converter - Cheats decrypter/converter/editor and much more
Ah I see now. Thaks again for clarification.

Sponsored links

Hi, I thought I'd ask here since I don't think I'm in any place to make a new thread or anything.. but when using Action Replay MAX codes, do I also need to convert the Master code? I'm using codes for KH Re: Chain of Memories from codejunkies. I tried using the Infinite Moogle Points code and turned on Enable Cheats, but it doesn't seem to work. 

These are the codes:

Code:
gametitle=Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
//(M)
patch=1,EE,05482C07,extended,88800000
patch=1,EE,C42F1178,extended,00030800

//Infinite Moogle Points
patch=1,EE,05482C07,extended,90800000
patch=1,EE,0460D2B8,extended,0001869F
The master code is not needed and if you used omniconvert directly(not my tool)you have to choose for output,Unencypted=>Standard not Unencypted=>Action Replay MAX
This is the code
patch=1,EE,2060D2B8,extended,0001869F
(08-21-2016, 10:14 AM)vsub Wrote: The master code is not needed and if you used omniconvert directly(not my tool)you have to choose for output,Unencypted=>Standard not Unencypted=>Action Replay MAX
This is the code
patch=1,EE,2060D2B8,extended,0001869F

I checked back omniconvert and realized I did set it to Action Replay MAX -- and furthermore the cheat loaded from the folder in C:/Documents instead of C:/Program Files/PCSX2. Thank you for the help!
The installer version load the cheats from C:/Documents and the portable version load them from the cheats folder inside the pcsx2.exe folder
This is all so confusing )= I'm having tons of trouble not really understanding at all or even what to do after converting the cheats and such for FFX int.
There is no magical tool that you can get codes from anywhere and use a single button to do all the job

When using the pnach format there are few things that must be done

1.If the codes are not raw,you have to decrypt them but it can be a problem if you can't recognize if the codes are encrypted or not and if they are,what encryption they are using
2.My tool requires two simple things...first tell him where omniconvert is and second,if you want to use the save state preview,tell him where irfan view is.
3.If they are raw,you just have to paste them in the tool=>convert to pnach=>save

I tried to simplify the tool as much as possible but...
So...How do I install this program? I don't need the cheat code aspect. I just need the save state part since I think it's a great feature that PCSX2 needs back for fullscreen players. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Or more accurately, how do I get the save state thumbnail and save state number to display while in fullscreen? I am currently running version 1.4 of the installer and windows 10 64 home edition if that helps.
This has already been implemented in 1.5 betas. https://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
Download that and use OSD configuration in the GSdx config dialog
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-09-2017, 11:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: This has already been implemented in 1.5 betas. https://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
Download that and use OSD configuration in the GSdx config dialog

I'm pretty dumb. Dl'd the latest version but I don't see an option to show save state while in fullscreen mode or anything resembling that. Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope.