Multiple Errors
Every time I try to run run PCSX2 it gives me multiple errors:

Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2. It does this with both cards.

_cdvdOpenNVM: Error creating bios\PS2 Bios 30004R V6 PAL.NVM. It crashes immediately after.

Also when I boot the program I have to re-configure my settings before I can start. I went through the step-by-step in the English Guide the first time running it. I un-installed and re-installed but the problem persists. The game I am trying to run is Sly Cooper [NTSC].

I am running Vista Home Ulitmate 64 bit. Going by Vista's track record it wouldn't surprise me if this was a problem directly related to it. Any help regarding this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(07-21-2009, 06:11 AM)Big Furry Wrote: Every time I try to run run PCSX2 it gives me multiple errors:

Failed loading MemoryCard from file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2. It does this with both cards.

_cdvdOpenNVM: Error creating bios\PS2 Bios 30004R V6 PAL.NVM. It crashes immediately after.

Also when I boot the program I have to re-configure my settings before I can start. I went through the step-by-step in the English Guide the first time running it. I un-installed and re-installed but the problem persists. The game I am trying to run is Sly Cooper [NTSC].

I am running Vista Home Ulitmate 64 bit. Going by Vista's track record it wouldn't surprise me if this was a problem directly related to it. Any help regarding this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Grab the latest beta from here first:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716-page-1.html

Make sure you runt he game as admin. Use the take ownership trick on the folder it's in as well. (I disabled UAC personally...)
Now I'm getting CD/DVD plugin errors. There's only one plugin available, would it be possible to take one from a previous version and use it with the beta?
Yes it would be possible
Ok I've gotten past all that. Now it just crashes when I try to run the game.
Don't see a Bug thread for it. Play around with graphics and cpu settings and post what you find.
Nothing seems to work. Not even in past versions of the emulator. Everything crashes when I try to run the game.
which game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
try installing this and this
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Kingdom Hearts and Sly Cooper.

Installed both and it still does the same thing.