Multiple Windows Xp Issues
Hi I am using Windows XP Sp3. I tried reading a number of forum pages, as well as watching countless youtube videos in trying to figure out a number of problems that I'm running into, am about ready to give up but figured I'd try posting for some help.

PC has:
CPU: AMD Athalon Phenom II X3 700e 2.4Ghz Tri-Core Processor
RAM: 2.00GB
Video Card: NVidia GeFroce 8400GS

I have downloaded and reinstalled the program about 3 times now, completely clearing out any left over files as well.

I have uploaded the Bios to the Root folder, am able to progress past the Language Selection Page.

When on the configuration page I attempted to setup the Lilypad 0.11.0 option as I am using a Microsoft USB XBox 360 controller as my gaming pad, however if I click configure it just closes the program.

If I set the pad to SSSPX Pressure pad I can bring up the button configuration, but the moment I click on one of the options it immediately closes the program.

In an attempt for a work around, I tried not configuring the controller until after the initial setup was complete, however if I attempt to configure the Lilypad option the program completely freezes and has to be force closed. If I choose the SSSPX option it just closes the moment I try to configure the controller, no error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

Again, no support for piracy. You should have bought the games legally to create an ISO of it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-08-2015, 08:35 AM)ssakash Wrote: Again, no support for piracy. You should have bought the games legally to create an ISO of it.

I have legal copies, have removed all illegal ISO's from my PC and attempted to continue without the problem software so that I may get support. I apologize, was hoping to get help, not cause problems.
Okay, that's fine. Then, Please post the emulog.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
where have you downloaded pcsx2 three times?
Which version of pcsx2 do you try to use?