Multitap Joystick configuration
Hello everyone,
is there a way of configuring more than 2 joystick on PCSX2 for Linux? The onepad plugin doesn't seem to support this functionality from the GUI.

I'm using ds4drv to connect 4 ps4 joysticks but I'm only able to use two of them in PCSX2.
I even tried the daily build, I'm glad the configuration GUI has improved but still no way of configuring 4 joysticks.

Anything that I can do or edit? 

Thanks in advance Biggrin .

Sponsored links

Hello,

I can compile a onepad version with 4 gamepad but I'm not sure it will works. I have only 2 gamepad, so I never tried.
Ok compilation done.
Can you give me some feedback about it if there are bugs or other weird behaviors ?

Attached Files
.gz   libonepad-1.2.0.tar.gz (Size: 199,5 KB / Downloads: 523)
(04-12-2016, 11:29 AM)kust2708 Wrote: Ok compilation done.
Can you give me some feedback about it if there are bugs or other weird behaviors ?

Thanks kust2708, the plugin seems to work fine, I had to install libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 to make it run in pcsx2. Unfortunately I found that my laptop run pcsx2 too slow so I couldn't try too much.
(04-18-2016, 11:30 AM)sou Wrote: Thanks kust2708, the plugin seems to work fine, I had to install libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 to make it run in pcsx2. Unfortunately I found that my laptop run pcsx2 too slow so I couldn't try too much.

Hello, long time user, first time forumer (here)

Can this get added to pcsx2 git?  I tried using the downloaded 1.2 you modified but it crashes for me, git currently installs 1.3.0 legacy (which I use currently with my controllers) and 2.0.  I have libXft and libpango both installed on gentoo linux.  so I don't believe that's an issue at all.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.