Multitap (PCSX2)
Yay! Laugh

Now to await the rain of bug reports. Tongue

#EDIT: Wait a sec... no sio files commited? Sad
Those were in the pcsx2 directory inside the src_patch.zip file.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hmm.. oh... sio.h/cpp and sio_internal.h are not part of the patch. So I didn't include them. It seems a complete rewrite of some files...

Ref, did you go over those files? wanna commit them?
The patch was only the memcard dialog and type check.

I worked on the rewrite on different files for quick switch between the old method. So I just copied them instead of replacing the originals for a patch file. Sorry.
Ill have a look when I get chance. Going to be busy all weekend Sad
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Another build! So more work for ref. Tongue2

Moved a xor check away from the sio and into the memcard... plugin? as it makes more sense.
Command 81-26 looks cleaner now, with maybe a few less ops while at it.
Havent started yet, so thx Tongue2

Hmm.. I think I'll commit it anyway (v6), to gather some feedback from users, mostly to see if stuff got broken as a result. And if it gets reviewed and changes are required, we'll fix it later, or at the worst case, revert the patch.

I'll do that tomorrow.
It can wait though, as I still wanna make the quicky check for memcards (auto-eject feature).
That would be nice, it's quite imperative that cards can eject and reload when a savestate is used.

Oh, on that case, post here when you want to commit it?

Also, how would PCSX2 behave with only the memcards patches applied (as it is now)? Should I revert it until the full patch? or is it mostly harmless? (seems mostly harmless to me)