My Ace Combat Squad leader is running in slow-Mo
(04-26-2011, 01:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Koji, if i need to start handing out warnings for witch hunting, i will. Let the moderators do their job, not you.

Besides, what that guy said didn't imply piracy in any way, shape or form.

Mayhaps I was a little overzealous, I'm sorry for that.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

(04-26-2011, 02:11 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: I understand what he meant, I think. I myself am seeking for Suikoden tactics for years today still with no avail. It was hard to get each Suikoden title; they never got into local bookstore shelves, finding them some years ago while in a trip with my wife to an obscure town (in the sense it's commerce is smaller than in my city) was pure lucky shot. This is valid not only for PS2 Suikoden Titles but the first one to 5. I played Suikoden for the first time already in epsxe, never got chance to play it in PS1 in it's days.

I must agree with refraction, people has been a bit too much active as watchmen, most times with sufficient reason but sometimes this only create embarrassing situations. That is the role for the moderators indeed and all have been doing it well.

It's strange, RPGs for consoles are rarer than other titles but for some reason Suikoden isn't even known by most dealers in my country, seems only a few were imported.
yea dude thats what i mean :3
sorry for the poor english of mine = =
so i hope there will be a pacth soon.
well if the coders will ever make 1 :3